Used 2007 BMW 7 Series 760Li Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

I love my 760 Li - when it runs properly
By dj

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

I just love my 760 (this is my 2nd, the first was a 2005). Unfortunately, it seems to have MAJOR engine/mech. problems. BMW has been unable to diagnose/repair the most recent problem which left me stranded on the side of the interstate in a major thunderstorm. The car has been taken away by a flat bed truck 2x now. Nothing more embarassing than waiting for a tow with your $150k car on the side of the road. My first 760 had minor issues-so I ordered a new one thinking I just got a bad car. I actually had it built with everything I wanted which took months & I finally get my new beautiful car & the day they delivered it there was an error light on in the dash board... it's been downhill since.

Favorite Features

The speed... hands down.

Suggested Improvements

Better diagnostics.

I love my 760i
By Randy

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

This car is so quiet and pleasant to drive I have stopped flying on all my close business trips.

Favorite Features

The iDrive. I never have to put on reading glasses to operate this car. I can see and access everything on LCD screens in large bright type. The active cruise control is something I will never be able to live without again. I use active cruise on 45 mph city streets it is so easy to operate.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the stupid don't operate this while driving warning. I hate clicking through it every time I start the car.