Used 2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Bmw 7-series - Consumer Reviews

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

So here we go...with a CPO
By pmwdiddy

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I took the plunge on a 2007 CPO 750Li... Got off to a rough start, so far in the first month: 1) New front wheel bearing-thumping vibration in front end 2) New IDrive screen- after locking up intermittently after delivery 3) New Key after old lost program Bottom line, I love the car, the dealer has been great about replacing everything under warranty. I obviously have doubts about the 180 point whatever CPO checklist. They should have caught the problems I inherited. So now I start with a clean slate, will update if any problems occur.

Favorite Features

Full on luxury. Everything feels intuitive, no complaints about I drive, first class all the way. Service is red carpet treatment, only hoping I don't get to know them too well. Whole family and friends loving the pampered feel when traveling, and I love the sport factor when needed. Was not even in the market for this car when I made the mistake of test driving. Unbelievable value at high 30k down from new MSRP of 90k. Car is super clean, like new. Bottom line: life is short, take time to pamper yourself...

Suggested Improvements

None, really. Just hoping for good reliability...will advise...

I love the BMW 750Li
By steve

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Easy to drive but a little large at times for driveway maneuvers.The seats and interior are very comfortable.The seat massage is something I thought was over the top but on a long drive it is pretty nice. The car puts a smile on your face by just driving it. Expert engineering has made this car unreal. If you step on the gas it goes like a scalded dog. The tectronic shifter makes for some fun times once you get used to it. It made a trip on the Blue-ridge parkway a true pleasure. If I had t to do over I would have bought this car years ago.Of course I work for an oil company so I will suffer the gas pump experiences!

Favorite Features

Handling, quiet, stereo that makes you crank it up when the right song is on.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe it is just the bizarre way I am built but my left knee pushes on the door when I am driving and the door flexes causing the faux wood to creak. As silly as this sounds it really irks me. Obviously if this is the extent of my irritation I should be slapped and told to shut up.

Brilliant Car
By aazapf

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent engine, smooth, quiet and enjoyable to drive. probably a bit large around town but fantastic for long drives on the weekend. Highly recommend.

Favorite Features

Engine is amazing with good fuel economy. Brakes are sensational. Seats are more comfortable than my lounge suite.

Suggested Improvements

slight wind noise from sunroof when inside cover is open.

Engine oil level
By Donald Thomas

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

after 4 month and 3,000 mile I had to add a qt of oil. While driving up an high hill road the transmission made a loud noise like metal on metal.

Favorite Features

seating and drive on the open road

Suggested Improvements

it pick up speed from zero to 60 mph is too slow.

You can't go wrong
By Malik

2007 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was a little bit skeptical whether I should go for the 7 series. After several reviews I decided to go for it and see if there would be any headaches with owning a car like this. The idrive is easy to use, just make sure you don't use it while driving, I almost rear ended several cars. The comfort is out of this world, you really feel like you are in a leer jet.

Favorite Features

That little red button that you're not suppose to touch. LOL (sports mode).

Suggested Improvements

none