2006 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: The Great 7 series

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

The Great 7 series
By BimmerBoy on

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was a fan of the 745 styling but I am even happier with the new look. The overall package seems better blended. It is a lovely car in all sense better the MB, Audi, or Jags. the build is rock solid and gets decent milage on the freeway. I am amazed with the acceleration of such a heavy car. My wife loves the performance. She is giddy after driving the car and testing it's performance.

I-drive has never been an issue with me. I actually like the sensory feedback in the wheel. My favorite feature is probably the performance capability. Fit and finish is top rate. Love the seat massager.

I'd probably make the seat cooler even colder. Living in Central CA, it can get pretty warm and an AC in the seats can go a long way. I would also include the cooler in the back seats as well as the heater. I would also have the front license plate bracket be an optional item on the bumper.