2006 BMW 7 Series 4.8L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Commuting just got FUN!

2006 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

Commuting just got FUN!
By Mike A. on

2006 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This car is awesome all the way around! Make's my 60 minute commute to work more enjoyable. The responsiveness and handling are incredible (and should be for the price). I'm 6'9" tall and the interior room is incredible...more drivers headroom than my wife's Suburban. There's so much room in the back seat that my kids can actually get in the car without climbing all over the seats. I read numerous negative reviews on the i-drive. Don't listen to the critics. This thing is so easy to use. I mastered it in a couple of hours.

Favorite Features

Great styling... gets lots of looks and positive comments. Interior rooooooom, acceleration, sound system, and yes... the blue tooth phone capability. Also, highly recommend the "comfort access".

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel could tilt downward another notch or so. Need to move the vent opening in the driver and front passenger door openings which sticks out... nails you in the hip evertime you get in the car if your not careful.