2006 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: Best Sedan on the road.

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Sedan on the road.
By James Hallbeck on

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The 2006 BMW 750i is in my opinion the best sedan on the road. When you climb into this luxurious car it is like being in a cockpit of an airplane. There are so many incredible features that makes your driving experience an ultimate pleasure. The best part about all the features is the ease in which they are to use. I can be having a very stressful day and sit back in the car with the seat massager on and instantly watch all my stress disappear. It also is an incredible car to drive as the powerful engine and the ease which it handles makes me think at times I am driving a true sports car. I highly recommend this car.

The comfort of the seating and the powerful engine are two of my favorite features. I also enjoy how quiet and smooth the ride is. It is almost as you are floating down the road.

When you give a car a rating of "10" across the board it is hard to come up with any improvements.