2006 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: Best Luxury Sports Sedan on th

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Luxury Sports Sedan on the Market
By Richard on

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I picked up my 750i 2 weeks ago. The handling and performance is beyond belief. I considered the Mercedes CLS-500 but the CLS cannot hold a candle to the 7-series BMW. The interior is roomy and comfortable. My kids love it. I love the new styling especially the back of the car. The iDrive is straight-forward to control. (I don't know what all the fuss is about with regard to the iDrive.) I ordered my black 750i with natural brown leather which looks and feels great. I had the premium sound, luxury seating, and satellite radio options. My only regret is that I wished that I went with the 19-inch wheels. This car blows away anything comparable on the market.

My favorite part about this car is how responsive it is to my driving. The Steptronic manual gear shifting is awesome. I'm really having fun with this car.

The gear shift is too closely located to the window wiper controls on the steering wheel. Sometimes I mistake one for the other.