2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Fun to Drive
By BMW owner for life on 10/19/05 00:12 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this car with a huge decision on whether a Maserati Q, Lexus LS 430, Mercedes S Class or an Audi A8L. I am certainly glad I bought the BMW. The drive is second to none the toys are amazing and I learn something new everyday. This is my second 7 Series BMW. I loved my first and love this one even that much more. Satellite Radio is a must w/Premium Sound.

Luxury Sedan means Sport.
By JD on 10/15/05 13:40 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Just less than 700 miles but I like this car, both a luxury & sport vehicle. It's worth your money. But, iDrive BMW still have a lot of functions you never need. Dealer must warn customer for Auto Park feature before leaving dealer lot.

Much improved !
By ryder on 10/07/05 10:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The 750 is a very much improved vehicle as compared to the 2002 745Li I owned. The performance and handling is superior and the car just feels better built. I was surprised at the difference in the two models. Feels more like the old 740iL.

2006 - 760i
By rick on 10/07/05 03:21 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

The car is a most responsive machine. It is comfortable yet able to handle the road very well at any speed. Cornering feels as if the tires have glue on them. In all a fun car to drive.

2006 BMW 750Li
By woodwrkr2 on 08/24/05 18:31 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

After 2-1/2 months of ownership I find the 2006 BMW 750Li a dream to drive. I don't understand what all the fuss is about the I-Drive. It's very easy to learn and once you do it's very convenient to use. I also think the interior room, especially for back seat passengers, blows away the competition.

Da Bomb
By Globus on 08/20/05 17:45 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The newest Avatar of the 7 is by far the best. Bmw handling and engine combined with a Lexus-y quiet ride and ergonomics. Monaco Blue/Beige (750 il) 19 wheels Luxury package Convenience pk Sunshades Pro logic(Just rocks with sirius) I Drive is easy and futuristic( next s 500) Sumptuous interior. Unbelievable handling and acceleration for a car this big. Those of you thinking of getting a blue color consider the fact that monaco blue is extremely dark(almost black) I think the michigan blue is kinda pretty. Get the 7 and you will be in love too!!

BMW 750i Best in Class!
By Dan P on 08/18/05 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I have this car for a week and it's a unique experience. We have a Lexus LS430 but the Bimmer is way ahead of it in power, ride, technology and exterior quality. Very luxurious, very powerful, extraordinary ride and steering, a terrific Bluetooth. The design and quality of the interior and exterior are outstanding. It has tons of features and if you take the time, you will find them very useful and convenient (most of them). This Bimmer imposes respect and scream luxury and power.

750i is Winner!
By Dan on 08/14/05 21:48 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Superb car, terrific drive, luxurious interior, excellent finish, driving much superior to Lexus LS430. Tons of features, all working great. Inspire respect and prestige instantly! Quality and performance at its best!

New family add on
By ced on 08/08/05 09:01 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

We now are driving bmw since 7 years and yes it is the ultimate driving machine. For nothibg in the world i will stop driving one. Performance, reliability, confort....so much to add...The series 7 is the concorde of automobile... :)

Best since 750iL
By Jane Lustig on 07/10/05 12:51 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I am enjoying my new 750i 2006! My only complaint is when it is hot the shift gear is too hot to the touch. Otherwise this is the perfect car. This vehicle has everything you can imagine.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.