2006 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Best since 750iL
By Jane Lustig on 07/10/05 12:51 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I am enjoying my new 750i 2006! My only complaint is when it is hot the shift gear is too hot to the touch. Otherwise this is the perfect car. This vehicle has everything you can imagine.

The Great 7 series
By BimmerBoy on 07/08/05 16:14 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was a fan of the 745 styling but I am even happier with the new look. The overall package seems better blended. It is a lovely car in all sense better the MB, Audi, or Jags. the build is rock solid and gets decent milage on the freeway. I am amazed with the acceleration of such a heavy car. My wife loves the performance. She is giddy after driving the car and testing it's performance.

the new 750I bmw
By Kathy Laurio on 05/29/05 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This is the 4th 7 series I have owned and they are all basically the same, there is not much changed on the 2006.

Best Sedan on the road.
By James Hallbeck on 05/18/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The 2006 BMW 750i is in my opinion the best sedan on the road. When you climb into this luxurious car it is like being in a cockpit of an airplane. There are so many incredible features that makes your driving experience an ultimate pleasure. The best part about all the features is the ease in which they are to use. I can be having a very stressful day and sit back in the car with the seat massager on and instantly watch all my stress disappear. It also is an incredible car to drive as the powerful engine and the ease which it handles makes me think at times I am driving a true sports car. I highly recommend this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.