2006 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
In the shop for the first 30 days
By John Stadler on 04/29/06 18:46 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Nice car was in the shop for 30 days with a noise that caused the dealership to pull the dash, and finaly found it in the sun roof. Not the quality that I would have expected. The blue tooth does not work well. I liked the old hard wired, worked every time

Fast, Great Handling, Reliable Car
By Orange County Driver on 04/11/06 21:07 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This 750i with sports package is my fourth BMW. Compared to my past 2001 540i with sports package, this car has a better ride, handling, acceleration, comfort, and features. The comfort sports seats are firm, but not too constraining, with a highly adjustable back rest. The Bluetooth phone with docking cradle works extremely well, with clients believing that I am in the office when talking hands free. Logic 7 stereo with Sirius satellite radio is the best sound system I have had in a car. The 750i handles great, with very good steering wheel/road feel, and near level cornering. The car has been very reliable so far (6000 miles), with only one problem, a creaky windshield that was fixed

Truly 'The Ultimate Driving Machine'
By BMW owner on 02/02/06 05:15 AM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This car is simply amazing. I have a 2005 Audi A8, 2005 Jaguar xj8 and a 2004 Mercedes S 500, but they all fall short of the new BMW 750i. The 750i has loads of power, outstanding performance and razor sharp steering. Overall great styling, turn heads and attracts attention like nothing else! This is one of the few cars that I could feel very safe driving yet enjoy its power and sporty features. When I drive the 750 I feel compelled to push it to the limit to really understand the BMW slogan ‘the ultimate driving machine’. The 750 takes on curves like a pro. Also, the iDrive system is extremely user friendly and very easy to use.

Ohhh So Smooth
By JDP on 01/18/06 10:39 AM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

After 4 Lexus, a few Cadilacs, an Infiniti and even a Mercedes this new BMW 750 LI is the best large car I have ever owned. The comfort, ride, speed and handling is vastly supierior to the other makes. The quality of the product is so good it takes the sting out of the price. BMW actually gives you something for your money it's called value. The car is so quiet on the road I want to go places and with the concert hall sound system I could care less about sitting in traffic. The ergos and seats are the best. At the gas station a little kid said, "Nice BMW mister.." Priceless.

Just got it!
By RLCPAPC on 12/27/05 13:03 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I took delivery on 12/19/05. Mine has the sports package, comfort seats, sirius, premium sound in black sapphire. This is very similar to my ex 04 745i but is faster. iDrive is about the same even though I did not have any problems with the iDrive in the 04 745i. I traded in a '05 645ci for this 750i because the 6 lacked rear seating space. This 750 is really nice and well worth the price. I tried one of the MB S classes but found this to be more fun to drive. Sirius comes with free 12 month subscription which is great. No recalls so far.

Bye Bye Mercedes, hello 750i
By Charlie on 12/20/05 12:05 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I have always been a Mercedes lover, my wife talked me into the 750i and I can now say I will never go back to the MB! Powerful, superb handling, roomy and loaded with impressive features. I can not get over the power and acceleration. It puts me back in the sport car drivers seat while maintaining the luxury of the ultimate family sedan. The 750i is truly the finest car in the world!

The new 7
By GA on 12/13/05 17:06 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Incredible car....I owned a 745 previously. This car seems so much quicker and responsive. Beside better acceleration this car seems tighter and begs to be driven harder. If they could only figure out how to make the I- drive more intuitive, and do away with the 30 second chime for the seat belt, I would be hard pressed to find any flaws with the new 7.

Best Luxury Sports Sedan on the Market
By Richard on 11/29/05 16:12 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I picked up my 750i 2 weeks ago. The handling and performance is beyond belief. I considered the Mercedes CLS-500 but the CLS cannot hold a candle to the 7-series BMW. The interior is roomy and comfortable. My kids love it. I love the new styling especially the back of the car. The iDrive is straight-forward to control. (I don't know what all the fuss is about with regard to the iDrive.) I ordered my black 750i with natural brown leather which looks and feels great. I had the premium sound, luxury seating, and satellite radio options. My only regret is that I wished that I went with the 19-inch wheels. This car blows away anything comparable on the market.

BMW 750i Best in Class!
By Dan P on 08/18/05 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I have this car for a week and it's a unique experience. We have a Lexus LS430 but the Bimmer is way ahead of it in power, ride, technology and exterior quality. Very luxurious, very powerful, extraordinary ride and steering, a terrific Bluetooth. The design and quality of the interior and exterior are outstanding. It has tons of features and if you take the time, you will find them very useful and convenient (most of them). This Bimmer imposes respect and scream luxury and power.

750i is Winner!
By Dan on 08/14/05 21:48 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Superb car, terrific drive, luxurious interior, excellent finish, driving much superior to Lexus LS430. Tons of features, all working great. Inspire respect and prestige instantly! Quality and performance at its best!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.