2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Best car to drive
By joker2008 on 11/03/08 18:14 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

This is my first BMW car after Lexus. I feel that I have fallen love with this car since I own it :-) It accelerates so fast to leave other car far behind after I leave traffic light. Bluetooth displays name and address book. Extra space for back seats really makes my family happy. It is not only very fast but also very smooth on high way. The body shape also looks more attractive comparing other luxury cars. It is more fun to drive comparing Japanese. The front and back sensors are quite useful to avoid collide to other vehicles in parking lot. But it does have some electric problems: cigarette charger stopped working, 6-CDs player stopped working but fixed by dealer with warranty

Wow
By dave beroisa on 09/20/06 11:36 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Awesome vehicle, expensive but worth every penny. Will look forward to buying another when it comes time to turn this one in.

Blew me away
By Car Lover on 06/09/06 01:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

When I first heard of this car, I had a feeling I was going to buy it. At the dealer, they didnt have any to test drive because it is 100% custom made to your liking. Instead I drove the 750Li and liked it but I felt like I needed more so I put down an order for the 760. While driving, it accelerates like no tomorrow. Though its numbers are less than the Merc S600, it is a naturally aspirated car with no Turbos unlike the merc. It fits the demeanor of a luxury car. The interior is extremely well fitted with a leather suede top. Though slower and less technologically advanced as the Merc, I'd choose this anyday. Luxury cars aren't meant to be fast, they are meant to be ridden in.

2006 - 760i
By rick on 10/07/05 03:21 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

The car is a most responsive machine. It is comfortable yet able to handle the road very well at any speed. Cornering feels as if the tires have glue on them. In all a fun car to drive.

Would be great-if ever out of the shop!
By Fred on 06/03/05 15:29 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Aside from the fact that the car looks basically the same as it has for many years now, I bought it anyway. It's extremely comfortable and I was impressed in the test drive at the power and the responsiveness. HOWEVER, they didn't tell me that the car loves to be in the shop! As I write this it is back at the dealership for the 5th time trying to get the kinks worked out. I don't know if the car is worth the $100k + price tag or not at this point because I haven't been able to drive it long enough without something going wrong!

The BMW 760Li
By Dylan Jestice on 05/24/05 20:21 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

This car is excels in all areas except for the iDrive system. The system does not need to be integrated with the shift. It should only aid the transmission when a specific performance is selected, i.e- the sport shift selection. When scolling through endless options it may take a while to find the gear you wish to select. I only hope they do not integrate iDrive into the BMW 3- Series. The exterior design is truly timeless. The seats are very supple and the integrated heating and cooling system is a must for dark interior and cold climate areas. Customizable options to meet needs and wants of the consumer. This car is truly a solid made German vehicle. BMW has set the standard high.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.