2005 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Best BMW yet
By RichC on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th BMW. It is not perfect, but as close to perfect yet. Drives and handles like a dream, I drive is complicated at first but once you are used to it, it is intuitive.

GREAT LUXURY CAR
By Sarah Lexington on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

The ultimate luxury car for the ultimate car lover. Beautiful and elegance along with fun adventurous driving. BEST BUY

2004 745Li
By jalifree on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This Automobile is pure luxury!! Performance 2nd to none, Body style great except noting no protection from "parking lot morons"! 3 dents in 3mo.

BMW 760LI
By potato sack on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

It is a beutiful and refined car. I may be a gas guzzler but for anyone who can afford a $100,000 + car it should be no problem. It handles great, accelerates great and it has a V-12. The inside is spacious and comfortable. the outside it beutiful and sporty.

disappointment
By SF_John on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 760i 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

the car so-so but stay away from Weatherford BMW of Berkeley this was a horrible experience. I will never go back there again. I don't think I'll ever buy a BMW after dealing with Weatherford BMW.

BMW 745Li
By DrNicotine411 on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Beautiful Car. Excellent power and handling. Extremely comfortable. State of the art technology.

The
By MOTORCOP on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have been blessed to have had several luxury cars. I have made modifications to every car that we have owned. Some of which have been displayed in magazines and or trade shows. (SEMA) Out of all of the cars that we have enjoyed the most the 745i has been our favorite car as of yet. I have three boys twins that are 13 and a nine year old. I wanted them to be in a vehicle that is safe and reliable in case of a crash. This car fits the bill. We are a realitivly young family so I didnt want something that was challenging to fix up. So again this was an easy choice. 22" wheels H&R springs Borla exhaust. This car is "Cold Mobbin" Not too DUB'd out.

Ultimate Driving
By RKVK on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

It drives like no other in my humble opinion and this is my 5th (7-li).The ride is smooth and confortable with a sense of safety you don't get with a lot of automobiles.The car has a look of class and in again, my opinion great lines.I could go on and on but I'll end with I LOVE THE 745Li!!!