2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
I hate this car
By Pissed Off Norma on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car is the worst BMW I have ever owned! Over the past 18 years I have had six BMW's. This car is nothing but trouble. Too many "bells and whistles" and not enough thought put into anticipating problems that the car could have. The acceleration is jerky at best. The car idles so hard it shakes you. The A/C shuts off when it "feels like it". Many, many problems with the trunk (closing/opening) and key systems. I have it in the repair shop more than I get the drive it! Also, BMW's customer service has done downhill - I had the car in recently and they kept it for two weeks and found over 300 things wrong with the car! BEWARE!!!!!

2004 745Li
By jalifree on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This Automobile is pure luxury!! Performance 2nd to none, Body style great except noting no protection from "parking lot morons"! 3 dents in 3mo.

BMW 745Li
By DrNicotine411 on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Beautiful Car. Excellent power and handling. Extremely comfortable. State of the art technology.

Ultimate Driving
By RKVK on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

It drives like no other in my humble opinion and this is my 5th (7-li).The ride is smooth and confortable with a sense of safety you don't get with a lot of automobiles.The car has a look of class and in again, my opinion great lines.I could go on and on but I'll end with I LOVE THE 745Li!!!