2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
GREAT CAR
By Jeffrey Sharp on 01/18/05 19:09 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

A real show stopper and fun to drive, handles like a sports car and rides like a G4

AWESOME CAR
By Jblackbelt on 01/02/05 16:44 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car is amazing. I have had an S-Class (first one of the new body style in 2000), the Lexus IS, the old BMW 740il, we've had an Audi, and a Jag...and the 745Li is the best yet. It's amazing. I would rate it 7 series, S class, LS 430, Audi/Jaguar tie.

The ULTIMATE Driving machine
By Stefano Vranca on 12/28/04 21:08 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned my 7 series for over a year now and I absolutely love it. It drives like silk, corners and accelerates like a true bimmer. I found the idrive very simple and learned it very quickly. I really do not understand all the fuss about it. It is so convinient and amazing to be able to access all the info in a few touch. I guess it is for younger people rather than older one. I absolutely love my Bimmer. I strongly reccomend its purchase! Stefano Vranca

Nice Car
By Jim G on 12/20/04 18:32 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car has it all!!! The "Comfort Seats" are the most comfortable I have ever had. The car is quick, quiet, and beautiful. I like the I drive with the exception of the navigation system. It is not easy to use. I would definately buy this car again.

745 Li an Awesome Ride
By tc on 12/15/04 23:57 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the flagship on the road, what a wonderful ride either on short or long trips, this car will turn heads!

My 745Li is practically perfect!
By GNGator on 12/15/04 22:50 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After eight months with my new 745Li, I have had not a single complaint! It rides and drives like a magic carpet. The features, including I-Drive, become more simple and user-friendly the longer I have the car. It is smooth and silent on the highway. Handling is tight and incredibly responsive. I love the sound system. The integrated hands-free phone is very good. I don't use the voice activated features much, but should get used to it more. Navigation system is great with accurate computer-determined arrival time. The back seat is huge and very comfortable. I really like the rear/side sunshade screens in our hot Florida summer. Lives up to its "Ultimate Driving Machine" title!

New 745Li Owner
By mjshaq on 12/10/04 20:04 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned a 1998 528, 2001 M3 which I currently still own. Although, the looks could be better they do grow on you. The quality and the way this car drives is awesome. I also love the phone in the car and also like the iDrive. It is a little hard to learn everything but once you get it down I can operate it without taking my eyes off the road. Hope this helps.

BMW
By connor007 on 12/01/04 20:12 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love the car has great performance. Has a preppy feel to it, can really rip

Better than advertised
By John Bee on 11/17/04 21:12 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Maybe the I-drive is a bit much, but this car corners like nothing you'll ever drive. It has snap, it has power, it'll give you whatever you need and it holds the road like nobody's business. GREAT to drive. An experience you must try.

WOW
By BrooklynED on 11/11/04 10:45 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

have the car for 3 weeks now and I love it, the drive is awesome and the perf is great. Had the s500 before and now I finally see real german engine.