2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
beaming BM owner
By John on 01/05/05 19:47 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

too bad these are so expensive. The roads would be much safer and faster with more of them

BMW 7 Series - Own It - Understand It!
By RZ on 12/01/04 21:11 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 7 Series is a truly great car. After owning 4 other 7s, I believe I can speak with some authority. Whenever a review is written, all aspects of the car are praised except the styling and the IDrive. The styling is a matter of taste. But, for all the 7s I have owned, this one gets the most positive comment. It is the true definition of "Road Presence". IDrive is an initial attempt to provide extensive information and operations into a "user friendly" interface. True, it takes some getting use to, but, once learned it provides all the information and control a person requires. One does not have to access all its functions. But, it is good to know you can.

2004 bmw 745 i
By Egon on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just love that car 26000 miles and I have had no problems .

Best BMW yet
By RichC on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th BMW. It is not perfect, but as close to perfect yet. Drives and handles like a dream, I drive is complicated at first but once you are used to it, it is intuitive.

The
By MOTORCOP on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have been blessed to have had several luxury cars. I have made modifications to every car that we have owned. Some of which have been displayed in magazines and or trade shows. (SEMA) Out of all of the cars that we have enjoyed the most the 745i has been our favorite car as of yet. I have three boys twins that are 13 and a nine year old. I wanted them to be in a vehicle that is safe and reliable in case of a crash. This car fits the bill. We are a realitivly young family so I didnt want something that was challenging to fix up. So again this was an easy choice. 22" wheels H&R springs Borla exhaust. This car is "Cold Mobbin" Not too DUB'd out.