WOW
By MyFirstBmw on
2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
I'm not usually the type to go online and post reviews but this BMW has compelled me to do so. This is my 1st BMW and I am blown away! It's the most intelligent car that I've every experienced. This car has brought the "fun" back to driving. Driving to me used to be a chore. Now I look forward to getting behind the wheel. I bought a preowned 2004 745i and it has all bells and whistles (19" rims - sports package, satellite radio, heated/ventilated seats, soft close doors, adaptive cruise control, etc.). I am now a BMW lover. I initially planned on purchasing a Mercedes Benz S500 but I'm so glad I went with this. No problems thus far.
Favorite Features
I'm a techie so I love the iDrive. My 745i also has a lot of "get up and go". I love the "curb appeal" this car has. A perfect stranger walked up to me at a gas station and told me that this car really makes a statement. That's BMW for you!
Suggested Improvements
I like how you can open all windows and sunroof via the remote. I wish you could close them via the remote, instead of having to put in key in door and turn. Small enhancement though.