2004 BMW 7 Series 4.4L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My Best Vehicle Ever

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

My Best Vehicle Ever
By Ed Giannasca on

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My 2003 BMW 745Li Sport Sedan is a very special car. The new 7 series has met a lot of criticism and I wish to speak up. The comments and abuse about the i- drive is a lot of hype and I do not see it. The i-drive makes it very easy to control the day to day functions of the vehicle. The portable phone has the ability to scroll through the entire address book to retrieve a number and you simply tap the mouse to dial out. My car is in Jet Black with the pearl grey sport interior and all blacked out trim. I regularly have people looking at the car wondering what it is. It has a very aggressive yet subdued appearance.

Favorite Features

Performance, good looks and aggresive appearance. My sport package 7 is an incredible car. It has 19" sport wheels with Pirelli P-Zero tires and anti-roll suspension that keeps the car dead flat in turns.

Suggested Improvements

Offer a more aggressive sport package, like the AMG package, for those of us who want a true luxury sport sedan.