BMW, You've done it this time!!
By 760Li and 745i on
2004 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)
When the wife and I went shopping for our new cars, she thought she was coming home with the 760Li, well ha, that was for me, she got the entry level 745i. I had a 1999 S320 and she had a 2001 Audi A8. The BMW 7-series is the top of the line, I kind of like it better than the Rolls Royce I test drove, yes I like it better... My daughter and son took both cars to prom and they said their friends just fell in love with it. So did the whole family. There is really no words for it. I was going to purchase the 2004 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG but this caught my eye, my 760Li is a deep deep red and the wife's is just plain old black.
Favorite Features
Like the way you start it up, shift gears, the iDrive, Seat ventilators, and MY V12 Engine. I live in Pittsburgh, PA and the V12 does more than serve me good on the Parkway.
Suggested Improvements
Separate the Windshield wipers from the Gear shifter (little too close). Body side moldings would be nice, but who am I to complain, oh yes my wallet is the one to complain. payments on the 760 is well over 2 grand and on teh 745 well over 2 grand also! BUT BMW you are the BEST!!!!