2004 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: A real road car

2004 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

A real road car
By John on

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I initially shopped for a car based on the needs of my back problems. The BMW 7 was and still is the most comfortable auto I have ever driven. I drive between Chicago area and Orlando, FL several times a year. I can drive straight thru and feel like I drove a couple hours. If I leave with a full tank of gas I only have to stop once for fuel on the 1,100 mile trip. This car is the greatest car I have ever owned. I am just about out of my 100,000 mile warranty and hope for many more years of trouble free performance. I would love a 2010 model, but I really love this one.

Multi-position seats, solid feel of the car, spacious interior, great gas mileage.

Too many duplicate gizmos, including CD's, phone keypad. Radio seek button should be on the steering wheel, improve the finish of the trim that peels off around the interior of the doors, raise car a couple inches so you don't drag on every parking block, allow front seats more travel backward.