Used 2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

745Li Sedan (4.4L V8 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
love this car!
By hp181 on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

looks grow on you. Wasn't looking for this car and then I drove it-wow!

what a machine
By GrkBanker on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was looking at this car for the last 8 months.Coming off from a Mercedes this car is the ultimate machine>i hope they can define some details like the navigation system..but this car has everything I want..comfort luxury and performance to die for

BMW 7 Series, Pure Fun
By loansbrad on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive -- adrenaline rush every time you get behind the wheel. The Mercedes S-Class may be more respectable but it doesn't come close on the funmeter. Holds tight on the corners, responsive engine, tremendous brakes. i-drive is a little hard to learn but becomes second nature after a while. Recommend adding laser cruise control - - it works well in busier freeway driving. BMW purists may not fully appreciate this car. But, I say get behind the wheel just once and you'll be sold.

Best Decision Ive Made..BMW 7series
By LSB on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My first BMW, it took me years to break down and buy one. Everything is perfect. Lots of room (3 kids) and extremely nice to handle.

A great automobile
By Chifo Jr on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third BMW. After an 850CSI and 740IL I didnt think BMW could improve things so much. I evaluated both the 745LI and the Benz S500. I found for my tastes the 745LI to be far more appealing. It took some time for the styling to grow on me as I wasnt real impressed with the first few I saw. Im now a convert with the aggressive lines. The iDrive is a bit more complicated than it could be but not that difficult to master the features you will actually use.

A wonderful car
By David Cohn on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After owning Mercedes cars for 24 years straight (most recently an S class), I bought my first BMW. It has the best performance and interior of any vehicle I have ever driven. The exterior may be controversial, but I love it. The electronics are wonderful. If you have any experience with a PC, you will find the I-Drive to be intuitive, easy to use and useful. BMW's engineers were thinking clearly and creatively when they designed this car.