Used 2004 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Awesome Ride!
By EFM

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just came off an S430 lease. Had previously owned the old style 740 iL. This car blows away the S series Mercedes. Excellent power..more HP than S500. Concerns relating to I drive appear to be overstated...easy to use and rather intuitive. Best sedan I've owned!

Stereo is incredible; seat comfort; overall drive experience!

None.

BMW, You've done it this time!!
By 760Li and 745i

2004 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

When the wife and I went shopping for our new cars, she thought she was coming home with the 760Li, well ha, that was for me, she got the entry level 745i. I had a 1999 S320 and she had a 2001 Audi A8. The BMW 7-series is the top of the line, I kind of like it better than the Rolls Royce I test drove, yes I like it better... My daughter and son took both cars to prom and they said their friends just fell in love with it. So did the whole family. There is really no words for it. I was going to purchase the 2004 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG but this caught my eye, my 760Li is a deep deep red and the wife's is just plain old black.

Like the way you start it up, shift gears, the iDrive, Seat ventilators, and MY V12 Engine. I live in Pittsburgh, PA and the V12 does more than serve me good on the Parkway.

Separate the Windshield wipers from the Gear shifter (little too close). Body side moldings would be nice, but who am I to complain, oh yes my wallet is the one to complain. payments on the 760 is well over 2 grand and on teh 745 well over 2 grand also! BUT BMW you are the BEST!!!!

Shock
By Troy A. N.

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle is dynamic it grips the road like no other I've ever driven before. The engine reacts to the slightest touch of the pedal andits over all ride on a long trip second to none.

I love the SOS/ I find it to be all inclusive...

Service time delays and smaller grade loaners... Functionability the car is great however the cv's tend to make noises when they are pushed in a quick turn test...

Thank you BMW!!
By R. Davis

2004 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

I just love my BMW 760Li, It's a fun car to drive, sporty and luxurious!! But it does put a dent in your wallet. I got every option in my 760 and it all topped out at $119,800. My Wife has the Mercedes Benz S500AMG, and I must say the BMW is a whole lot better. It is a gass guzzler though< MERCIFUL!! I'm already used to the iDrive, I don't know why everyone is complaining about it!! If your not ready for a techological challenge, then don't buy the damn car!! Oops sorry!! but it's the truth! I have a silver on black 760Li, and I must say it gets alot of looks.

Ventiliated Seats iDrive THE WHOLE CAR!!

Nothing Really!! Well gas mileage but what do you expect with such a big car and a V12 6.0 Liter V12!!

Fine Auto
By rldearmond

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Have only put 1900 miles on the 745i since purchasing but can honestly say it's an incredible driving machine. i-Drive took less than a week to master. It's not for everyone but I find having all my controls in one central location a plus. Would recommend the 745i, a true drivers car.

i-drive, body design, power