2004 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Best Money Can Buy
By Robert Cantrell on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have owned most every luxury vehicle sold in America, at the present time I believe we have purchased the best money can buy in our new 745i. Comfort, style and drive are all to be commended as the top of comparable auto's sold. The price is still a bit pricey, but no question can be in doubt regarding all the features we were looking for in a new car. We have traded our 745il in to update and have found the upgrade to be superior to our older model.

Lemon
By TSE on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the car for less than three months. The car has been in the shop for more than 10 days already due to electrical problems with the eye drive. THis is my 2nd 745i with similar problems.

Awesome 745
By bmwhead on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

ok, we all know that the 745i has created quite a stir. Well, this is my 4th BMW, 1st 7 series and this does what no other car can. Its electronics truly help you drive IFF you invest the time ro learn the car. You must invest the time and the rewards are endless. This is the best driver ever !! The voice commands are helpful (it found fuel and hotels for me via the navigation, the hands free phone will save my life and its looks grow on you as long as you have the 19" wheels. The 2003 sport package is the way to go !!

LOVE THIS CAR!
By ANDIE3 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I know that the reviewers don't like the controls on the car, but once you drive it for about a month...it's second nature.

745
By Elena1970 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Fun to drive, but its guaranty that you will bring your car to the service every month.

awesome
By Heath Mcfarland on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is the best vehicle that i have ever owned!!