2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Best Car on the Road
By Jim Hansard on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great car to drive. Very impressed with Performance and Design. Looks awsesome on the road.

Awesome Ride!
By EFM on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just came off an S430 lease. Had previously owned the old style 740 iL. This car blows away the S series Mercedes. Excellent power..more HP than S500. Concerns relating to I drive appear to be overstated...easy to use and rather intuitive. Best sedan I've owned!

The Best
By hwstatus on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The best luxury sedan around. The I- drive system and voice recognizer system are superb. Tremendous room in rear. Car handles like a sports car.

Nice Car
By drmabogo on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had the car for 3 wks. I love it. The I drive is easy to learn and use. No other luxary sedan drives as well. The ride has more smile factor than the Mercedes, Audi, and Lexus.

great auto
By rmm on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

best luxuary auto i have owned, first bmw always have had s series mb

I Love This Car!
By ADRIANA on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love my 745Li. Got rid of the Benz S430. Can't compare the two. The power, comfort and tons of features......I'll keep it.

Technology Falls Short
By Mark Dunham on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The voice activation doesn't work well and the electronics seem to need constant updating as the phone and navigation system don't always work properly. The steering has a vibration in the steering wheel until the low profile tires warm up, which takes about 8-10 miles of driving before this goes away. This is not what you should expect in a $70,000+ automobile.

Extraordinary Car
By Beemer Daddy on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car and everything about it. It's fast, nimble, tracks around curves like a monorail,looks great,has lots of interior room and the seats are very comfortable. As for the iDrive, I learned those functions that I want to use, like the audio controls, in minutes, and I'm one of those types who still hasn't learned to set the clock on a VCR. I drive just fine without using the techno features I don't need or want to use.

Paul's Appraisal
By Paul Reed on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned 1998 and a 1999 740il, an x5 SUV, and this 745IL exceeds all in comfort, performance and luxury. It is a fine driving machine. The i-drive is a little difficult to get used to but it provides all data and settings required. If this were a hotel it'd be rated 5 star..

The Ultimate Driving Machine...IReally!
By Lawyerman on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I extensively tested and researched the Mercedes S500, Audi A8, the Lexus LS430 and the BMW 745LI. This car clearly surpasses them all. Forget about what they say that the command control is confusing. I'm no technophile, but I mastered it in less than 10 minutes. This car comes with dozensmore features than the Mercedes and is less money. The Lexus is nice, but it is not a beast on wheels like the BMW. I use to teach Police Officers High Speed Pursuit driving so I know performance when I drive it. This car is simply the best. It combines the best of everything, luxury and high performance into one cool package.