2004 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
was it worth the money
By marcus pete on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

oil changes are pricy.dashboard short circuited after 6 months.many digital malfunctions w/ pas. airbag,6 disk cd changr,complicated idrive system, like operating a computer & trying to drive at same time.pas. door didnt lock experenced many more minor problems,trunkdoor is motorized to open/close-broke in 5 months,nothing was covered by warranty,costly to pamper 2000 740il was just as fast & luxrous & easier to use on board computer,husband was taken by salespitch

7-Serious
By geolw on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Fun, status,power, technology and good gas mileage-what else?

Excellent Choice!
By Golf7X24 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

With what other car can you get everything rolled into one exciting and stimutlating package. BMW has done it again with its' style and magnificent drive.

the most car
By Jose Unibe on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

great driving car, small bugs (telephone, trunk automatic release)

sonny
By sonnyjos on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

great car from bumper to bumper

HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE
By LEB on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 1994 BMW740i, and this car has given me some many headaches that i don't recommend anyone to buy it, and even less to buy it from VOB. Save yourselves a lot of aggravation and don't buy a BMW! My complaints were ignored repeatedly by VOB and by BMW of America.

love this car!
By hp181 on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

looks grow on you. Wasn't looking for this car and then I drove it-wow!

what a machine
By GrkBanker on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was looking at this car for the last 8 months.Coming off from a Mercedes this car is the ultimate machine>i hope they can define some details like the navigation system..but this car has everything I want..comfort luxury and performance to die for

Lemon
By TSE on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the car for less than three months. The car has been in the shop for more than 10 days already due to electrical problems with the eye drive. THis is my 2nd 745i with similar problems.

Best Money Can Buy
By Robert Cantrell on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have owned most every luxury vehicle sold in America, at the present time I believe we have purchased the best money can buy in our new 745i. Comfort, style and drive are all to be commended as the top of comparable auto's sold. The price is still a bit pricey, but no question can be in doubt regarding all the features we were looking for in a new car. We have traded our 745il in to update and have found the upgrade to be superior to our older model.