2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
A Rock with 4 doors
By joneboyy on 05/07/07 18:55 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

I think this is a close as it gets! This is my 4th 7 since 1985, they keep getting better. My last 745i 02 was crap and couldn't wait to get rid of it. This V-12 flies and get great mileage for such a huge G-force power plant. This 7 never breaks & the dealer gives me a free 7 loaner when I go for regular maintenance. The iDrive is the best part and I feel like I'm on the couch when driving. I can't wait for the new 2009 models and style with power plant improvements. I have the 100K extended warranty and only pay tires. I get looks all the time with black on black with black tinted windows. Thanks BMW.

Best car
By Michaelb on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Drives like a phantom or maybach.. anyone that can afford one should buy it..

BMW, You've done it this time!!
By 760Li and 745i on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

When the wife and I went shopping for our new cars, she thought she was coming home with the 760Li, well ha, that was for me, she got the entry level 745i. I had a 1999 S320 and she had a 2001 Audi A8. The BMW 7-series is the top of the line, I kind of like it better than the Rolls Royce I test drove, yes I like it better... My daughter and son took both cars to prom and they said their friends just fell in love with it. So did the whole family. There is really no words for it. I was going to purchase the 2004 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG but this caught my eye, my 760Li is a deep deep red and the wife's is just plain old black.

Thank you BMW!!
By R. Davis on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

I just love my BMW 760Li, It's a fun car to drive, sporty and luxurious!! But it does put a dent in your wallet. I got every option in my 760 and it all topped out at $119,800. My Wife has the Mercedes Benz S500AMG, and I must say the BMW is a whole lot better. It is a gass guzzler though< MERCIFUL!! I'm already used to the iDrive, I don't know why everyone is complaining about it!! If your not ready for a techological challenge, then don't buy the damn car!! Oops sorry!! but it's the truth! I have a silver on black 760Li, and I must say it gets alot of looks.

BEST HIGHWAY AUTOMOBILE MADE
By AJ FOYT on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

WE HAVE THE 2003 745LI AND 760 LI AND THEY ARE THE BEST LARGE SEDAN BMW HAS EVER MADE...........WE HAVE OWNED THEM ALL SINCE THE '80S. OUR DEALERSHIP HAS BEEN GREAT ABOUT SEVICE! NO MERCEDES FOR US, ALTHOUGH WE HAVE OWNED THOSE TOO BUT THE ARE NOT THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. I WOULD BY ANOTHER ONE IN THE FUTURE WHEN IT IS TIME.

Great Car
By KyleY911 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Great car really just fantastic