2003 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
My first BMW in 15 years
By Marty Freifeld on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I like top of the line large German sedans. For the part 15 years I have driven Mercedes and Audi. I wanted a car with performance, handling , and luxery that mede a statement - and was at the leading edge of design. This BMW fit the bill - no longer is it behind the big Mercedes in solidity, performance, and was ALWAYS ahead in handling. I love this car.

Sweet Car
By Mojorider on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This Car is amazing it handles like a porsche 911, (i have one, i would know...), is smooth and the power just seems to keep coming. Those who dont like it are just...not very sophisticated in their tastes!

what happen to the gear shift?
By DR. TOOTH on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

745LI ABSOLUTELY DRIVE LIKE A DREAM, THE CAR IS SO RESPONSIVE CONSIDER IT'S SIZE. BUT MOUNTING THE GEAR SHIFT BEHIND THE STERRING WHEEL IS WHAT REMINDED ME MY MOTHER'S OLD OLDSMOBLE. AND FOR A BMW WITHOUT THE ABILITY OF UPSHIFT IS NOT A TRUE BMW.

Better than I expected
By hgopad on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The new 745i Sport is amazing. Yes, the idrive takes a few trial and error experiences, but the basics like radio,cd,phone,navigator, etc. are all quite easy to use. There are so many additional things to do with it that you can continue learning some every day, if you wish. The performance, handling and comfort could not be better. I had a 740i Sport before and thought it was the best, and this has surpassed it by quite a bit. Not only is it impressive to drive, it's the most interesting and engaging car I've ever found.

Excellent
By Johnson on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Just Excellent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The best
By PalmBeach on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

If youre having trouble with the 7 series you didnt get the right, I can see none of you got the AMAZING 760. The 760 is much much better than the 745. I have had no problems. The unique styling seems quite refreshing. I love the interior. The amazingly soft leather seats and the lusterous polished wood. Its amazing.

Great Car
By Jeffcr7 on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I think this is a great car. Those who have whined about the iDrive in the reviews, either do not actually own the car or have never used a computer. The ride is great, comfortable seats, excellent build quality etc. This is my 2nd BMW.

BMW 7 Series
By Capcityman on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The software revisions and minor glitches (like a KM spedo) were annoying but after those early problems, the car has been carefree/

My best BMW yet
By carole on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Even better that my 740iL and Z3. Many previous reviewers scared me, but I took the plunge and the car is great - aperfect mixture of luxury and driveability.

I love my BMW
By Cezary Lachowicz on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

I've purchased a 2003 BMW 760Li in february, scince the first test drive, i have fallen in love with this car. I have driven many cars, including the mercedes-benz s-call, but none have proven to be as luxurius, as powerful, as reliable, or as great to drive.