2003 BMW 7 Series 4.4L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 5

2003 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

745i Sedan (4.4L V8 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
All thats New
By Anthony C. on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded a 2001 Lexus 430 on a BMW 745I. Hard decision since the Lexus was easily the best car I ever owned. The BMW has performed even stronger than my lexus and has proven to be a great road car. Love the amenities and power options. The vehicle is truly a new driving experience. Great Car.

2003 745I I am worried for BMW
By JERSEY on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The Engine,transmission, seats are possibly the best I have ever witnessed. However the car is pathetically confusing for valets, loved one's and owners. Nothing works correctly from memory to auto close trun that remains half up everytime. BMW service has been great, BMW company has been great. I do worry about this car causing everyone to run away!

My BMW 7 Series
By Reviewer on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I LOVE my car. The exterior is a love/hate thing, but I love it. If your good with video game conrollers you will not have any problems with the iDrive, if not call my 17 year-old son. I looked at the Lexus LS 430 and liked the 7 Series better. I do not like Mercedes-Benz so the S430 was not even an option. But I test drove the S430 after I bought the 7 Series, and that just reconfirmed that I had made the right choice going with BMW. If your wondering why the build quality rating is so low, thats because the 7 Series' price is such a hurdle. Is the 7 Series worth 2 3 Series?

My BMW 7 Series
By reviewer on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

GREAT
By ROBY on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

DEALER HAS GREAT SERVICE, FACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST, EXECUTIVE OFFICE LOUSY, I WOULD GO BACK TO THE DEALER UNFORTUNATELY THE BMW FACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE WORST.

It could have been a great car
By camilosa on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great engine, great suspension, great seats, but those electronics are going to drive me up the wall. When all is working, it is a fantastic car, but when the keys decide not to open the doors, the memory not to memorize, the controls not to respond it be becomes somewhat overwhelming. The dealer has been great at trying to fix all the bugs, but still waiting to have the thing work