2003 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews 5

2003 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
bmw
By Hardoon on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

This is the best car ever its fast and powerful and luxery it the best

# 1
By MASHI on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

GOOD FOR THE $$$$

Amazing
By dlinca on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Picked the car up in Munich and it founds its way through Germany, France and Austria. Amazingly stable, smooth and secure on the autobahn. Excellent ride; quiet, comfortable. Very nble for its size. Looked strange at first; now looks stylish and distinctive, with comments from strangers on what a beautiful car it is. But mostly, the joy is in the driving.

Run don't walk from this disappointment
By TagAxle on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was leary about the 745 from the 2002 reviews but thought that all the computer glithches would have been resolved by 2003--No such luck--My vehicle is again at dealer to fix the gremlins of the I DRIVE--intermittent problems persist with phone,navigation and tire pressure systems--Now a recall for more software updates for rough idling--

believe what people are telling you abou
By wishI hadn't on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I also got one of the early models. Had tremendous number of problems. The dealership could never fix them. I just traded it in on a Mercedes S class and they gave me $50K trade in due to all the problems...they know noone wants the car.

Driving Excellence
By BobnNan on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is our first BMW and we really love it. We previously drove a 1998 Jaguar VDP and while it was a good performer it lacked comfort and was totally useless in the snow. Before purchasing the 745Li we looked at the new Jaguar XJ and the Mercedes S500. I liked the style of the Jag and the Mercedes better than the BMW but for handling, features and comfort the BMW came out leaps and bounds ahead. So far it has been a great driving experience!

7 series is great!
By sharpe411 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just leased a 745i and the interior of this car is like nothing I have ever seen. Although the exterior takes a little getting used to, the car is an amazing ride. The fuel economy is somewhat of a problem as every time I fill the tank it costs me $50. However, overall,this car is great

Concerned over interior.
By JJR919 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 735I in grey insisde has problems with the plastic trim on the doors. The color peeled of for no aparent reason. I recomend any new buyer to pay for the extra special fornt seats. The standard seats are not as comfortable and the hight of the head rest cannot be regulated at will. The car drives beautiful even at very high speeds 120mph+. However, I nted it has a tendency to skid in very tight curves, the type you found in European mountains.

745Li 2003
By JeffAA on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

the car is great. Have a 96 750IL and this blows the doors off it.

Don't Believe All That You Read
By Robfisher03 on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The much maligned iDrive is a marvel. It has a learning curve of course. It combined with the active cruise control make for a pleasant and SAFE vehicle with performance and handling to set the standard for all other cars.