2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
745Li
By jashev on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Amazing handling, acceleration and ride for a full sized sedan. Absolutely the "ultimate" driving machine.

Best Car Dollar for Dollar
By Dr. Fun on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever owned dollar for dollar. It is truly a joy to drive and ride in, despite what has sometimes been reported in the news. The I drive is a challenge to learn, but once you read the manual it is easy to use. The cabin is spacious and provides ample room for both the front and rear passengers of various heights or sizes.

Great Car
By Shenn10 on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great Car! No problems this car rides and handles great. Idrive is a very simple operating system to learn. Very quiet ride. Upgraded sound system is perfect.

LOVE THE 745Li
By FIRST BMW on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first BMW we have owned and we love it! We looked at the Mercedes S class as well, but after test driving the 745Li, we knew this was the car we wanted to drive for the next 10 years. The Idrive system is overwhelming at first, but once you learn the commands you need most often, it is a breeze. More commands can be mastered as you get more comfortable with the car. They provide a great CD that goes over almost every aspect of the car. It provides "real life" examples of how to work everything in the car.

NY
By rocket on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car has been in service over 40 days due to various problems including misaligned dash boards, loose components and numerous computer problems (needed new radio, needed new navigation syastem, etc)

Dream Come True
By jimbomac on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My 745i is a dream come true. Wanted a 7-series since 1986. Love it. Had a problem with the autmatic trunk lock, but that was fixed. Love the iDrive and have pretty much mastered it after 2 hours of "playing." Did I mention this car is now my hobby since I am devoid of dough? It drives wonderful, handles like my MGB from college days. I always loved the new look. Everything I expected it to be and more!!

my toy
By arzurita on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best car I've ever own. I can't wait for the weekend to get out on the road. It is a pleasure to drive. Iam 61 yrs. old and computers are not my specialty, but I have no problem using the IDrive. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I highly recomend this car.

It's a Love Hate
By JWG on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Having owned a 750il and a 840ci, and now with a '03 760 li, I feel I can speak to BMW cars. I've owned S class Mercedes between then. The '03 760 li has been a near disaster since delivery- - out of round tires,engine hesitation and cut outs. This problem will show up on most new 7 cars eventually. The pre 9/03 760 productions don't even have the ability to have satellite radio installation (or retrofit)-- an asinine oversight in a car of this price. As I've said with the V12 BMW's- when they run right they are a dream, when they don't they are a melting dreamsicle.

pauls review
By paul fitch on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am 55 years old and have had many cars but I have never had a car as nice as this one it runs and handles beautifully I will always now be a BMW person I love this car

Best car for performance/comfort
By BMW Enthusiast on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Owned 5 Series and recently upgraded to 7 series...If you want performance and luxury, there is no other car.