2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 13

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
My BMW 7 Series
By Reviewer on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I LOVE my car. The exterior is a love/hate thing, but I love it. If your good with video game conrollers you will not have any problems with the iDrive, if not call my 17 year-old son. I looked at the Lexus LS 430 and liked the 7 Series better. I do not like Mercedes-Benz so the S430 was not even an option. But I test drove the S430 after I bought the 7 Series, and that just reconfirmed that I had made the right choice going with BMW. If your wondering why the build quality rating is so low, thats because the 7 Series' price is such a hurdle. Is the 7 Series worth 2 3 Series?

My BMW 7 Series
By reviewer on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

GREAT
By ROBY on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

DEALER HAS GREAT SERVICE, FACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST, EXECUTIVE OFFICE LOUSY, I WOULD GO BACK TO THE DEALER UNFORTUNATELY THE BMW FACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE WORST.

It could have been a great car
By camilosa on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great engine, great suspension, great seats, but those electronics are going to drive me up the wall. When all is working, it is a fantastic car, but when the keys decide not to open the doors, the memory not to memorize, the controls not to respond it be becomes somewhat overwhelming. The dealer has been great at trying to fix all the bugs, but still waiting to have the thing work