2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
worst car I have ever owned
By sjk on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 745 is the biggest car buying mistake I have ever made. The car was released before the technology was perfected. After being stranded several times, I got rid of it. A 70K plus car should not be hooked up to a two truck several times. I know many others that have expereinced similar problems. Moreover, BMW and the dealership would not stand behind the automobile. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BMW. ANYONE THAT BUYS THIS CAR IS TAKING A HUGE RISK!!!!

The Car Of the Future
By GEO6BAR on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Fantastic response.combined with the luxury comforts give the 745Li the feel of a race car yet the eye turning impression of a truly one of a kind machine. You feel proud and strong in this car. This is my 6th BMW and it is the best .It does all that the mfg claims and more ..Fantastic!!!

4 Months and Still Happy
By buyer4568 on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've now owned my 2003 745Li for four months, and I couldn't be happier. The car performs like a dream. Ever want to go 70 miles an hour around a 45 degree curve with minimal body roll? This is the car for you (and me). The handling is superb. The shear exhilaration from 0 to whatever speed is indescribable. Who knew they could improve upon the prior model? They’ve done it. It is the best car I have ever owned.

Awsome Drive
By Shahid Hashmi on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The car car is awsome to drive. My son took for a ride and his comments were that my MB E Class is like plywood on wheels as compare to this car. The only problem with this car is a few software glitches which are easily fixable but sometimes are annoying. The idrive is fun to use which easy to master in a short period of time.

Best car ever!
By Bimmer on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Now I know why they call it the Ultimate Driving Machine!

Amazing
By Adam Goldberg on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This an excellent car. Best Seller in my world. They have finally made a great ride with gadgets.

Mixed Bag
By meredith on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

For all thoose that dont like the I- Drive use it over time it becomes very user friendly. As for the looks it is much better looking in person then in pictures. It is the best looking car on the road. The bad the car lurches at stops. Has a horrible shimmy from 45-60 and the computer somtimes has a mind of its own. BMW should have tested the car before sending it out on the street.

Its very close to perfect
By patrickwine on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The Times and others complain about the I drive - but for anyobe that can send email the problems are close to zero. i love this car

truth in new technology
By Imacgenius on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I think that the 745 is s beautiful car, but after 9 months and many recalls, poor reparirs, computer blow outs, and a few stranded experiences, i am not sure that it is worthy of the BMW name. Wish I got the Mercedes

awsome
By laqu on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

this car is the best car there is its the fastest car i drove