2002 BMW 7 Series Consumer Review: Most comfortable and powerful

2002 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Review

Most comfortable and powerful Car!
By OFiroz on

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I wanted BMW 745i rather than 745il! I was searching for one for a long time till I got this one. Very comfortable luxury sedan with sporty handling and plenty of power! Really a cool car even after 8 years! It's charisma did not fade all these years, paint looks new. I have a flawless grey exterior,but wait... what is the color of the interior? blueish gray! Grayish blue!? What color blind person made this interior? I didn't like the interior color at all, since the car was clean, and left with no other choice I've been forced to buy this BMW! Mechanically it is a good vehicle though. I am still puzzled, which guy with right frame of mind would make such an ugly color for a classy car?

comfortable ride, smooth cruising, powerful acceleration, good look!

Head light lens tempt to fade quickly, very expensive spare parts and maintenance, too much technology made the car a complicated affair, rear sun visor breaks after a year (this information I got from all the BMW 745i and 745il owners whom I know) Forget about replacing it, too expensive!