2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Innovation
By Lickerman on 08/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Found new technology to be better than anything I had imagined. The i drive system takes time to understand but then it becomes easy. Overall a wonderful vehicle in all aspects.

BMW 745
By jim welsh on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Outstanding car! Better than after owning it a couple of months!

dealers don't know how to fix problem
By sali on 07/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

after purchasing my 2002 745i, i soon learned that the local dealer (monterey/seaside,ca) has NO clue about this car. In addition, I have had many problems with the software involving the NAV, phone,premium sound system. If I were to purchase another BMW, I would not buy it from the local dealer. They are incompetent

The Best!!
By HDBear on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've had a ton of 7's as well as M-B and Lexus, and nothing compares to this car. By far, the best riding, performing car I have ever driven. My 2000 740 IL was a truck compared to this car. Was very apprehensive about getting this car due to the mixed reviews. Granted, it's not the most beautiful car on the road, but after driving it for several weeks, I could care less. Anyone who complains about the I-Drive apparently has never used ANY electronic device, let alone a computer. Someone complained about setting the radio. Hello!! It was easy. Everything about it is very intuitive.

Best Car yet
By Paul D. Hanson on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had no problems with my car and going from a 740iL to to 745LI was no problem and I enjoy all of the new toy to play with including the knob, I just haven't figured out how to to the voice comands yet but I don't need to. except for the telephone?

BesT cAR EvER
By MR. BZHoRNut on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I HAvE had this car for quite a while now...and i have enjoyed it sooo much!..thanks BMW!

It's not really that bad.
By Eric F on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

While many American's find the new 7 an extremely ugly car, they have to go deeper, to see the brilliant new driving dynamics, engine, and performance. The transmission and rear styling are the only things that are slightly off-kilter. i-Drive is not that confusting, people say it is, but 10 minutes behind the wheel and you'll get it.

By Indy Virk on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car is abseloutly fantastic going around corners and the pick up speed is just awesome, this car made me speechless, you just cant find the words which sum this car up.

Best luxury sedan on the planet
By FaustoMD on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The new BMW 745 (I own a fully loaded Li), is, hands down, the best sedan on the planet. Ride, finish, performance, convenience and looks are all straight 10's. The trunk is actually one of the most attractive (and debated over) features. Audi, VW are about to debut with new flagship sedans, but I think only MB in 2005 will be able to come close to this car with the new S series. I also own a MB E430 4Matic. There is no comparison with the finish and the ride. I am very happy for the choice I've made.

I love it the 745i
By Marcelo Ribas on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW 7 Series Sedan 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am glad I bought this car, it is simply the BEST luxury sedan of the world. I love it even more now after I tested the Mercedes S series (what a piece of junk). I make excuses to go to places and drive this AWSOME car.