Used 2002 BMW 7 Series 745i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

Not bad - could be better for the money
By yao

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Mechanics such as engine/trans response is great. The breaking is also great. The radio had be replace three times. he sound quality is not what I expected. The Lexus 450 which I've heard and my S500 have a far superior system for the money. Frankly, the I drive is not good. Ease and function is poor. The tilt/telscoping wheel could come out further and down. Mercedes has a much more comfortable seat but the beamer is a rockect. Some of the interior features are "cheap" for the money. Much better in the cadillac, lexus and acura. BMW should take some hints from them. Overall interior look is very nice compared to other models in the same catagory.

Like a rocket. Disengage the DSC, smoke the tires and away you go. What a rush. Almost no brake fade in corners. Excellent to drive!

Interior comfort could be improved. Update interior lights especially on sun visors. Mabe a wood steering wheel. Improve the radio sound. Improve the tilt/telescopic wheel.

The
By netwalker4

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After reading all of the material I could get my hands on I bought what I thought was the ultimate car. After owning the car I realized I had made the right choice. This car is all that is was designed to be. It was not designed to have the new I-Drive over shadow its performance stats in the major car magazines as the only lows they could find.

Quick Acceleration, Navigation, Voice Command. 19" wheel that I did not have to buy after market.

None

BMW 745 Ownder Speaks Out
By carcollection

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car outdoes my 2 old 750s in pract. every way, thank goodness to BMW for keeping the big, muscular look with the new 7 as opposed to Mercedes narrowing the new S so that it looks cheap with the standard 16 & 17 wheels and still does front & rear even with the sport pack. thats why i no longer own any 600s. ill admit the trunk did take a little getting used to though.

I-Drive, 19" wheels, Sunshades, Xenon Angel Eyes, Comfort seats (AC,Heat,Massage) with articulating backrest is perfect for taller people, power close doors and trunk, Big, Bold, & Wide

dont make it so fun to drive so i'll drive some of my other cars more, a power closing cover to moonroof instead of manual (like the new 6 series), steptronic instead of just downshift only.

Great Car
By import-autohaus

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Most amazing car on the market in its class.... blows mercedes away!!!

phone, digital system, onboard computer, great climate control, awesome seats

not too much could be better in this baby

Piece Of Junk
By jkky

2002 BMW 7 Series 745i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've had nothing but problems with the I Drive and the vehicles phone. The car has been back to the Dealer 11 times for the same problem

Spend more time in R&D before releasing a car