2000 BMW 7 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
BMW 750il
By 750il on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 7 Series 750iL 4dr Sedan

I have just recently purchased a 750il. The performce and handling of the car is impecable. The car has ample amount of room for the passengers as well as trunk space. The only downfall of the car is its gas milage. I have been averaging 12-13 mpg. I am certanly going to to buy the new 760li when it arrives.

Luxury feel with sports performance
By mulliganville on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan

Over the past few weeks, I have test driven them all...from the MB S class to the Lexus and finally the BMW. Performance and handling wise, the BMW is unsurpassed. The Mercedes is a little more luxurious, but it felt "heavy" while the BMW just responded to whatever you asked it to do. The 740il delivers performance while bathing the owner with luxury. I agree with most that the nav. system could be improved upon...and they did it with the 2002 5 & 7 series. BMW is on top of their game and should be on top of your list as well. This is my 2nd BMW and will not be my last! Do yourself a favor...get one too!

best car ever owned
By mmmbmw on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan

This is simply best vehicle I have ever owned. I plan to purchase at end of lease. I see why they hold their resale value. My residual is $45K. I shopped new vehicles at this price nothig compares even thosugh I have 52K miles on mine.

BMW Big back seat
By BillT on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan

This is a great vehicle! The interior room is almost as big as a limo. The ride is fantastic and the power is awesome. This is a true sports car that seats 5 adults comfortably. I'm going to buy mine after leasing it for the past 36 months.

the ultimate car
By fww on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan

After test driving many luxary cars, there is no better car on the market than the bmw 740il... I have no complaints about this car. If your in the markrt to buy a luxury car do not waste your time looking at any other...

BMW 740iL
By Link on 03/11/02 12:38 PM (PST)

Nice Car

A Class of Excellence
By GW on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan

This is simply one of the best vehicles one could hope to own and drive. Powerful luxury with a sense of pride driving it on a daily basis. I would suggest this vehicle to anyone who wants everything they could imagine in an automobile.