Since the purchase I have been plagued
with mechanical issues that just
shouldn't happen in a flagship vehicle
like this. Here's the list:
- Door handle broke off in my hand.
- AC system noises took 4 trips to
eliminate (most components replaced)
- Front suspension vibration took 3
visits to resolve (bushings worn out
after only 22k miles!!)
- Battery replacement (dealer wanted
- Engine gaskets leaking (not heads)
- Power steering hose leaking (replaced)
- Stereo is terrible
- Loud AC noise from engine compartment
- Check engine light comes on for no
I'm selling this overpriced hunk of
metal and going back to Lexus or
Performance and handling are great
Build quality is horrendous!!
I owned a Lexus for 7 years with only a
couple trips to service minor issues.
With BMW, I made more trips to service
in first month!!