Since the purchase I have been plagued
with mechanical issues that just
shouldn't happen in a flagship vehicle
like this. Here's the list:
- Door handle broke off in my hand.
- AC system noises took 4 trips to
eliminate (most components replaced)
- Front suspension vibration took 3
visits to resolve (bushings worn out
after only 22k miles!!)
- Battery replacement (dealer wanted
- Engine gaskets leaking (not heads)
- Power steering hose leaking (replaced)
- Stereo is terrible
- Loud AC noise from engine compartment
- Check engine light comes on for no
I'm selling this overpriced hunk of
metal and going back to Lexus or
Performance and handling are great
Build quality is horrendous!!
I owned a Lexus for 7 years with only a
couple trips to service minor issues.
With BMW, I made more trips to service
in first month!!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.