Rocket on 4 wheels
By Mike on
1995 BMW 7 Series 740iL 4dr Sedan
I purchased a 740IL 2 years ago (my fav.car) to give to my wife. She and I are in love with this car. I can't speak more highly about the workmanship, the quality and the performance. The power of the V8 is extremely impressive and the sound it makes when you take a Mustang, Camaro, or even a Corvette off the line leaves them wondering what just happened to them. As of now we own 2 Bimmers the 95 740il and a 95 525i, these are our two favorite cars out of the 9 we own. With all of the said we have had to replace many parts and as of right now the 7 has to go in the shop due to the fact it will not start or even turn over, But I still love the car.
Favorite Features
The V8 power, the true luxury of the interior, heated seats, wood all around, great sound system and, the way a beautiful BIG BLACK 7 turns everyones head.
Suggested Improvements
When the car won't run you as an individual can not work on this car without a degree in engineering. And don't try to ask for help because no one but the dealership knows how to or can fix it.