1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
Driving Machine
By Frankie A. on 11/14/09 14:45 PM (PST)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735iL 4dr Sedan

I have over 120000 miles on this car and will have it til I die. No major problems. Fuel economy lacks, but other than that this car is built to last.

Wonderful Auto
By Bill on 10/12/08 20:48 PM (PDT)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735i 4dr Sedan

This automobile is a real gem. 16 years old and 257,000 miles on the odometer and it still runs strong and smooth as silk. I too have the original exhaust system. The style of this automobile seems timeless. Frankly I could care less that this automobile does not have a cup holder. As with any well made German automobile, good maintenance is essential unless you wish to pay very dearly for parts. I expect to drive this automobile for another ten years.

Classic Styling
By Kyle on 04/26/06 11:21 AM (PDT)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735i 4dr Sedan

The 1992 7 series gives the owner classic styling that still looks good after 14 years. A little heavy on the gas, more than I'd like. The 6 cyl. auto seems reliable. Very solid, well put together car. Seems like it would protect you in a collision. Nimble, for such a large vehicle. Some people complain about the high price of repairs, but have they checked the price of repairs on any vehicle these days? Still, there are several things you can DIY to save a little money.

Best value on the used market
By pdxg on 10/03/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750iL 4dr Sedan

I've owned the 750 for over 5 years. It's been an exceptional car. The v-12 power and handling is awsome. Around town I get 16mpg 23 highway. This is great highway car. Fully loaded it climbs hills and passes with no effort. I've had minor repairs such as brakes, radiator; belts. If you do your own repairs there is a lot of informaiton on the web and an extensive manual by Bentley.

Excellent
By Dougk on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735iL 4dr Sedan

The 735 iL is the best car I have owned as judged by quality of car, low cost of maintenance and driving experience. The car now has over 200,000 miles and only major mechanical problem being the replacement of the transmission at a cost of $1,200. The six-cylinder engine is perfection of engine design. Economical on gas and plenty of torque. It is difficult to find fault with the car. An example of quality is the muffler system. My 2000,000 mile car still has the original muffler system.

The best 6 ever
By Danbookman on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735iL 4dr Sedan

110000 and counting. Runs like a dream. Thanks BMW! I will be driving it for the 10 years.

The last great six-one of the best ever!
By 4490p on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 BMW 7 Series Sedan 735iL 4dr Sedan

With 208000 miles this car still performs with amazing spirit and quality. Absolute fun to drive and one of the best ever at highway speeds of 70 to 90. It is still quiet and comfortable with all accessories in working order. Emissions tests always get a comment from the examiner about how low they are.