Used 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:

Wonderful combination of attributes
By doctorevil2

2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe 650i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

The new 650 is surely a GT but it seems like more to me. I can explain best via comparison. It handles and pulls better than my Aston Martin. The cabin is richer than all but 65-level AMG cars. Technical geekiness is on par with a 911. On the other hand, it is not a rare British sculpture but it will have much greater reliability. It is not an S65 but feels better and costs way less. It is surely no 911 in terms of handling, but styling and grace, and lack of pretentious attitude give it the nod. I was ready for a less-involved driving experience, and the 650 is perfect. It is a demanding ride only until I am ready to just relax. I used to need 2 different cars for that.

Seat, smooth available power, geek gadgets, performance that my woe can drive more easily than a 911 or V8 Vantage.

Will add Dinan engine mod for a total of 501 up. So, it'll be an AWD M6 when Im done

• Sedan