2010 BMW 6 Series Consumer Review: Buy the best- my 15th BMW

2010 BMW 6 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

Buy the best- my 15th BMW
By Jim on

2010 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 55th car and my 15th BMW. I have always driven BMW's,Mercedes as well as all the Japanese competitors. I bought my 10 650 Convertible when I actually went in to buy another M3 Convertible and have no regrets. I am a small person so was concerned about the size of the car (I am 5'8") I got the fully loaded Sport with every available option and got a fantastic deal. Just 2 days after I bought it, I took it on a 2000 mile road trip, what an amazing car! I averaged 24-26 MPG (at between 80-90 MPH) having coming from an 09 M3 Coupe, I do miss that punch that the M3 delivers, but my 650 handles very well and is quite quick. The creature comforts are far superior to any competitors!

Interior Appts, active steering, comfort, drivability, handles like a much smaller car, HWY fuel economy, love the sport package with the 19" tires and sport wheels, Aggressive front styling, night vision and heads up display, leather seating is superb, love the top down drive! No long drive fatigue

I had the fully loaded M3 coupe prior to the 650- make the enhanced premium sound standard, the premium sound is nice, but does not compare. Would like a hardtop versus the cloth top like the M3 and 335. Make air conditioned front seats standard with the cold weather package or at least an option.