2008 BMW 6 Series Consumer Review: Fun to Drive

2008 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Review

650i Convertible (4.8L V8 6-speed Manual)

Fun to Drive
By Stuboat on

2008 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I have had lots of cars in my life, including MBs, other BMWs, a Porsche but none have been more fun to drive or more luxurious. The 6spd manual is terrific and the sport mode just adds a little more sports car feel. The iDrive complaints I've heard don't register with me. In less than a day, my phone was working with bt, I was using voice commands and the navigation system. This car is a head turner and all the gadgets are fun to play with, including the convertible top. I also like the throaty sound, especially in sports mode. There is no question that the backseat is next to useless but I intend to use this car as a two-seater any way.

6spd manual, convertible top, overall look, iDrive, comfortable front seats, luxurious interior, voice commands, driveability, adjustable trunk space when top is up.

More interior storage space since glove compartment is very small and so is center console.