This IS the Ultimate Driving Machine!!
By CrisFlip on
2007 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)
This is my 2nd BMW 650i I had purchased 2/2/2007. I traded my 2006 650i coupe for a 2007 650i convertible. Since the sun roof did not slide back on the coupe I got the convertible instead. I am very happy and pleased with the convertible. This car has the perfect package: comfort, luxury, handling, performance, agility, and beauty inside & out. The color of mine is Alpine white with the new upgraded leather beige. Mine came fully equipped with all options except HD radio, which you cannot have if you have the real-time traffic for the navigation. This is an awesome feature to have. iDrive is not difficult to use, as long as you are willing to learn! People stop complaining!!
Favorite Features
I prefer to use the voice recognition to input destination for the navigation. Makes it easier and safe while driving. I like the iPod adapter, bluetooth, comfort access, active cruise control, head-up display, and the night vision is pretty cool to use in back roads/country roads.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage for this car is not bad for being a big and heavy vehicle. I average about 23-24 on highway. The BMW 650i is the best bmw I have ever driven and needs no improvement or changes. Just leave this car the way it is. It is PERFECT!!