2006 BMW 6 Series Consumer Review: WOW

2006 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Review

By Tom on

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

It does not get any better than this. I traded a SL500 as I felt it was all name but poor mechanically. What a shock to drive this 650! I am sort of a car nut and buy lots of cars - I have never owned anything this much fun to drive, this comfortable as a sporty car should be. In short, If a converitble is in your future, this is the one - comfortable in the back, plenty of trunk space and no lack on driving thrill. I am a tough critic and this is the best.

The new iDrive is very easy to navigate. The old one I am told was tough, this is not - they have thought it out well and it is very intuitive.

Nothing on this car that I would change except make thebackup warning system a camera such as Lexus and keyless entry would be nice.
By vadersv8
on 04/27/11 01:26 AM (PDT)

Hello there, It's been about five years now. Are you still enjoying your 6? Any feedback would be helpful as I am considering buying a used 6 with little on the history report and get either CPO or extended warranty. Thanks D.