Dream Machine
By RinManhattanBeach on
2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Coupe (4.8L 8cyl 6M)
Without a doubt, the BMW 650i is the hottest car I've ever driven. You just have to be careful about your speed because as you step on it, you can't feel anything shift... it literally glides from gear to gear like no other car I've driven. I see tickets in my future and I'm not talking about the ones for a show. I had concerns about the iDrive, but I found it pretty intuitive to use and I'm getting more comfy with the voice commands. All in all, the car is a beautifully tuned machine. The front end of the car is a lot prettier in view than the back end. But then the "not so pretty" back end gives the car a hint of less pretentiousnes with a really big trunk.
Favorite Features
The sound system is off the hook, but the v8 engine is by far the best feature. Oh, and the huge trunk is awesome for a coupe.
Suggested Improvements
This is the first time I've had a navigation system and I kind of wish it had touch screen. The rear end of the car could be a little sleeker but lots of trunk. When you are within a foot of an object, the sensors got nuts... they need to be tweaked for closer sensing within a foot of an object.