2006 BMW 6 Series Consumer Review: As always - Excellent!!

2006 BMW 6 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

As always - Excellent!!
By Shelley on

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

Having owned BMWs over the years, I love and expect the superior quality, safety and performance these cars always provide. When BMW came out with the 645 I fell in love with the new, bold and innovative design, but it wasn't the time to buy a new car... and there's always a reason why! When I was ready to buy the 650i had been released and I bought my beautiful Monaco blue convertible. It's far and away the best BMW I've ever owned and well worth the wait! I cannot recommend any other car more highly than this one, it's worth every bit (and more) what I paid for it.

Superior handling and acceleration. The logic 7 sound system is incredible. Outstanding convertible top mechanism - best I've ever encountered! My 650 is truly a great car - I hate it when I pull into the garage and have to get out.

I really dislike the little "message" on the iDrive screen every time you start up the car!! I think that after a couple of weeks (at the most!) that should go away. Other than that and a couple of iDrive hiccups, which were fixed immediately, I have no other suggestions.