2006 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:
BMW 650i is the one to get
By fitmaster on 07/18/06 13:30 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Coupe (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

This car is just an extreme pleasure to drive, the handling, acceleration and features far exceeds the my other luxury coupe test drives. The complaints on the iDrive are understood, but I use the voice control to access just about anything on the menu, without touching the iDrive. I live in the Miami area where there are many, many lux coupes out there, but the BMW always turn heads. Absolutely, no regrets buying this car.

so sweet...
By LEA on 07/11/06 08:29 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

The car is exceptionally beautiful, with clean sophisticated lines. The top is a wonder and absolutely effortless. The car drives like a dream, it never seems to run out of power. It is responsive and surprisingly nimble considering it's size. I will never regret buying this car.

WOW!
By ROW10 on 07/06/06 11:10 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I just took European delivery of my 650i convertible in Munich, Germany. I loved every minute that I spent in the car. I am already in withdrawal waiting for the car to arrive in Atlanta! Even though I was babying the engine for the 1200 mile break-in period, I was still amazed at the power and performance even though the rpms didn't exceed 4500. I was even able to go 150 mph on the autobahn and not go past 4500 rpms. In a word: WOW!

To Live For
By Henry on 06/14/06 07:33 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Coupe (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I just knew on the day that I test-drove both the coupe and the convertible that I was going to get my own coupe. The look says: That's right, I am mean. You insert the key and you hear that aggressive rumble in the back. You press on the throttle a couple of times and you realized that you've been smiling like an idiot. Depress the traction control and activate the Sport button and the car takes off likes hell on wheels. Find a loop and keep pushing against the curb -never touch the brakes- and you'll feel like you are ready for NASCAR. All the while, people will try to catch up with you so they can give you the "thumbs up". The car makes you want to drive while making you look better.

Better than expected
By Bob on 06/12/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Coupe (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I love this car. Driving it is even better than I imagined it would be as I waited for it to arrive.

best convertible ever
By amy on 06/04/06 03:10 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

This car handles incredibly and offers a very quiet interior ride compared to many convertibles.

Best of the Best
By Jean on 06/03/06 12:25 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

This car is top notch ! After evaluating several convertibles and fun cars and considering the BMW 7 series (there isn't a convertible) I chose the 650 convertible and haven't been sorry !! The POWER is incredible, the looks I get driving it and the special fun of driving with the top down ! GREAT GREAT GREAT car ! Love the voice commands !! J.

Great car... but
By JpAus on 05/31/06 16:22 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

Car is a great blend of luxury and performance. It is really a great driver's car able to do the commute as well as the weekend get away. Trunk is small with top down, but still fits golf bags. Don't get this car if you don't like to draw attention to yourself. Am always having people come over and talk to me about how the car looks.

Awesome car!
By gregvdv on 05/24/06 11:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Coupe (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

If you can afford this car and want a FAST, great handling coupe, go buy one. My old BMW doesn't even compare to this car. You won't see very many on the road and heads will turn when you drive by. I can't say enough great things about this car.

Gonna Love It
By Juan on 05/17/06 07:18 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 6 Series 650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

This a sporty car, very confortable for 2 passengers. Lots of power, Stupendous handling. Sound system its great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.