The Best!
By C. Ahnfeldt on
2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)
Just purchased my 645ci May 05 and what a spectacular ride. Turns on a dime. Smooth. Lots of power. Great touring vehicle. This is my third BMW and I rate the BMW as the best to own. Surpasses any other auto I've owned and driven. Can't beat the service and care they give to the customer not to mention the vehicle. I highly recommend this car if you want something practical but sporty. People give second and third looks when you're driving this dream machine. I wouldn't consider another maker. I've been sold on BMW for years. Still have first original/first BMW (525i) When our last child starts driving the Mini Cooper is at the top of the list of consider- ations. Thanks BMW!
Favorite Features
Gosh, what isn't my favorite. Love the Heads-up feature and the navigation. Heated seats. The tight steering and ease in handling. The power is incredible. I love the ability to adjust the lumbar a real plus for those with back problems. Features offered are much more user friendly than my 745i.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of anything you've left out except maybe a DVD system. I'm sure that's coming in the future. Wished I could've kept my 02 745i by the way. Features offer in 6 series are much more user friendly by the way. Great improvements!