Used 2005 BMW 6 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:

bmw 6
By kevin f jursinski

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

An awesome combination of power, style and comfort. A luxury coupe that handles better than most sports cars. I took advantage of the BMW performance driving school which is free to all 6 series purchasers. This vehicle is one ultimate driving machine. The glass sunroof fills the entire front compartment--like a glass top convertible. Excellent.

Exterior design and handling. The interior compartment is well thought out and designed. I picked up this car at the factory in Munich and the engineer who delivered the vehicle identified the numerous feautures of this vehicle which needs to be driven to be appreciated.

The car has outstanding cruising power. The M6 will have it step up to the elite class of sports cars.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By sleoni

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is by far the best BMW, or vehicle I've have owned.

Extremely Responsive, Fast, Smooth, and drives like a champ 159 MPH. I know becuase I bought it European Delivery and got to test it out the way the car was meant to be driven, In Germany

NONE... Well..... M6 Conv.

The best and most fun car I ever owned
By Bruce Weisinger

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed and am still enjoying this car after almost 1 year. I have had every type of car you can think of. However each car gets "stale" after a while. This car is sooo different I enjoy driving this car everytime. I live in Florida in the winter and New York the rest of the year. Driving either on Florida Highways or the Streets of New York, this car is amazing.

iDrive, Halogen headlights, brakes !!! speed :)) convertible top operation, overall styling exterior and interior, dash board layout, parking distance control

amazing NONE :))

Best car
By 6 series

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The car is wonderful when youíre just cruising, it makes a little purr but when you put it in the sport mode and accelerates, itís extremely loud. When the roof is up it doesnít make too much noise. And with the roof down it doesn't make those annoying noises that other cabriolets make. The interior is very elegant with its ambient lighting.

The loud noise the car makes. The good iDrive controller that is good and more comfortable to use because it is like a mouse that you use for a computer. The light emitting diodes in the taillights, which are instant and bright. The dynamic xenon headlights, which swivel to light around a corner.

Nothing, the car comes from heaven

Awesome Coupe
By 645 DS

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

What an excellent ride! This is my 3rd BMW and I most recently has a Lexus GS430 which was not fun to drive at all.The 645 CI has great power and it just keeps going faster and faster. Fuel economy is much better than I expected. I average 19-20 miles between city and freeway driving. Learned the whole iDrive system in a week. This is a good way to keep the dash clean.

Raw power and wonderful exhaust note. Styling, performance

The sun roof needs to be a real roof and open up fully vs. just a tilt roof. Put a real spare tire in this car. I got a nail in one of my tires and had to buy a new run flat (they are not repairable) to the tune of $500 ouch!!