2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

645Ci 4.4L V8 6-speed Manual - (43 reviews )
Better than the 911 and Merc500
By COO on 04/12/05 07:15 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The 645ci is a driving experience! No of my friends can understand why I would pay this much for a car, I simply tell them that they have to drive it to understand it. Handling is excellent, braking excellent, styling excellent, quality is excellent...It's a real head turner for all age groups and gender!

Alva review
By Gregory Alvarez on 04/01/05 17:42 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

A real fun to drive car, kids love it for a downtown cruise car . Or just to drive around town ,many compliments from neighbors and citizens.

A PERFECT 10
By JOE MONTANA on 02/19/05 18:04 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

There is nothing bad about this vehicle, when I bought it, it was great and it hasn't declined in comfort or performance ever since. Buy this vehicle it is a keeper. I would pay up to a million dollars for it. I have a McLaren F1, and this machine is just as nice if not better. A perfect 10.

I-drive systems /
By Billie Johnson on 02/09/05 20:23 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The 645 cic is a fun car to drive. It handles with excellence and attracts the "nice car" symbol with the thumbs up everywhere I go. What I am disappointed with is the malfunction of the I drive system (resetting itself or freezing). My roll bar protection for some reason has deactivated itself. I made an appointment on January 3rd to take my car in and unfortunately the next available date is the 20th of February. Very disappointing for a 90k car.

The Best Yet
By Harriet Brown on 02/08/05 11:47 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is one snazzy car! It is my 3rd BMW and I am on the road (highway) a lot. So reliability is very important. Design people outdid themselves this time.

BMW - Bummer
By M. Locascio on 02/07/05 09:55 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

You already know you have overdone it with the electronics. I have 1800 miles on this car and it has been in to the dealership 3 times already. I can't wait for the lease to expire so I can buy a Porsche. Thank god I leased this car and do not own it. Get the idea I'm frustrated? All the problems have been computer related.

Go for it
By steen on 01/30/05 14:19 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is one incredible car! Great styling is obvious, but it's only the beginning! Beauty is well beyond skin deep... this baby is tons of fun!

What Fun
By Jim on 01/10/05 07:57 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a super vehicle.We just purchased the car and have absolutely loved driving it.The power, braking, steering of this car are awesome. It's like riding a high tech roller coaster, smooth and on a rail.The iDrive is cool. It IS very easy to use once you navigate thru it a few times. We got this car w/out the sport package and were told it did not come w/run flat tires.This was not the case, as tires marked with the letters RSC circled are run flats. (No spare tires in this vehicle.) Also, the convertible has more head room in the rear seat than the coupe. I am 6' and 210 & I can sit straight up w/some leg room. Coupe I have to tilt my head.Trunk has more room w/top down,then any other in its class.

I'm Lovin' It
By Retired on 01/04/05 02:11 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have owned this car for a month. It is the first convertible I've owned, and I am in love with it. The handling is superb and the looks are fantastic. I get compliments on the car every day.

Return of the 6
By Spo1343 on 12/29/04 20:56 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 6 Series Convertible 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The looks eventually grew on me and a test drive had me in love with this car. There is nothing like it on the road and it's closest competitor, the CLK500 can't keep up. The M6 with 500bhp will be a higher degree of perfection. Everything about this car shouts fun, style and triple digit speeds.