Used 2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By sleoni

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is by far the best BMW, or vehicle I've have owned.

Extremely Responsive, Fast, Smooth, and drives like a champ 159 MPH. I know becuase I bought it European Delivery and got to test it out the way the car was meant to be driven, In Germany

NONE... Well..... M6 Conv.

Best car
By 6 series

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The car is wonderful when youíre just cruising, it makes a little purr but when you put it in the sport mode and accelerates, itís extremely loud. When the roof is up it doesnít make too much noise. And with the roof down it doesn't make those annoying noises that other cabriolets make. The interior is very elegant with its ambient lighting.

The loud noise the car makes. The good iDrive controller that is good and more comfortable to use because it is like a mouse that you use for a computer. The light emitting diodes in the taillights, which are instant and bright. The dynamic xenon headlights, which swivel to light around a corner.

Nothing, the car comes from heaven

Wheeee Doggy!
By S.H

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Since 1992 the only car me and my wife ever drove was the 7 series, there never was another car for us, but got tired of waiting for the new on order 750, decided to try something new. WOW!

The style, speed , handeling, sound system, electric top control,FUN!

More exotic Exterior colors but no more silvers (5 shades are enough) sportier engine noise, couple of more inches of leg room for the rear so at least my four year old can seat there, iDrive is not Necessary for a sports car (distracting).

2005 645CI Convertible
By Josie

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

When I first learned that BMW was coming back with the six series, I was very interested in seeing the new model. At the time I was ready to purchase my new car, they were then coming out with a convertible and with everything that I wanted on it. I had also considered the 745, but upon seeing the 645 there was no doubt in my mind that that was the car for me. I had a choice of Air Force One or an F- 16. I elected the F-16 and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it. Everywhere I go people compliment me on my stunning car. The car is a dream to drive and have been very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

In dash GPS and the now available automatic transmission.

None, it is the ideal car to drive.

Fast, fun, gorgeous and furious!
By Beamer Girl

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My husband bought me this car after I had been eyeing it up on line for months. I could not be happier. I, too, drove a Porcshe 911 Carrera and the 645 makes that car look like a joke! I have never had any problem with taking turns at high speeds and the driving experience is simply that... an experience. The lines on this car are gorgeous and the color combo I chose is just stunning (silver grey metallic with grey top and burgundy interior)! Definitely gets lots of compliments and stares! I absolutely adore this car!

Since I chose the sport package, I love the 19" rims with the low profile run flat tires! I also love the iDrive system. While it may seem tricky to navigate at first, it soon becomes very easy to use and it looks great too! I also opted for the upgraded sound system which I love too!

While I am quite pleased with my car, they may want to make the iDrive system a little easier to navigate for those who have trouble with it.